This certificate course will teach you how to best support the emotional, physical, social and psychological development of infants from birth until eight years in a childcare environment.
Students learn vital skills throughout the course, such as:
- how to nurture creativity in children
promoting children’s agency
- identifying and responding to children and young people at risk
- establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for children
- The coursework teaches Early Childhood Educators how to deliver childhood education services that align with child care industry regulations, and successfully nurture young children’s learning and growth.
- Depending on the setting, educators may work under direct supervision or autonomously.
- Early Childhood Educator
- Primary & Pre Primary Teacher
- Out of School Hours Care Education
- Director or Educational Leader at an Early Childhood Education Centre
- Centre Manager & more